For those of you new to MSFS2020, welcome to your new obsessive hobby!
To help people understand how to navigate using VOR & GPS navaids, I created a low cost eBook, Navigation & Flight Planning in MSFS 2020. You’ll learn how to:
- Introduce the basics of air navigation using both ground based and satellite navaids
- Provide familiarization with analog navigation instrumentation, much of which is still applicable in modern aircraft
- Provide familiarization with the modern glass cockpit, using the Garmin G1000 as a starting point
- Learn how to use an autopilot for enroute navigation and landing approaches
- Understand the charts, maps and diagrams used for flight planning
- Learn how to plan a flight from start to finish in MSFS 2020
- Understand how to fly a precise route using VOR or GPS navigation
- Understand how to fly an approach using VOR or RNAV
- Understand how to do a precision instrument landing using ILS
This and more at https://flightsimnav.com
Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.